Zachary R. Noble is a Principal at The Dickman Company where he specializes in industrial brokerage, specifically landlord and tenant representation, investment/occupier sales, and sale/leaseback opportunities. Zachary is licensed in both WI and IL which allows him to adequately serve clients in both the SE WI and northern IL markets.
Zachary graduated from the University of Wisconsin – Madison in 2012 with a Bachelors of Science degree in Economics.
With over six years of experience in the industry, Zachary has gained a solid background in commercial real estate. He understands the importance of listening to his clients and developing strong relationships based on trust and respect. Combining his work ethic with a passion for real estate, Zachary serves as an effective advocate for his clients.
- CORFAC International
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- Tenant / Buyer Representation
- Landlord Representation
- Investment Property Sales
- Sale-Leaseback Transactions
- Valuation Services
- Finalist (2015) for CARW Industrial Deal of the Year: Integrated Lubricants of WI purchases 123,212 SF
- Named a company Principal and Shareholder in 2015
Education and Accreditation
- University of Wisconsin
Bachelor of Science – Economics