Samuel M. Dickman, Jr.
Sam, Jr. has practiced in the field of industrial real estate in Southeastern Wisconsin for the past 16 years. He is a co-founder of The Dickman Company, Inc. and has recently had the honor of being President of the Wisconsin Chapter of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors. Representative clients include BAX Global, Quad Graphics, PAK Technologies, and Smurfit-Stone.
- CORFAC International
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Commercial Association of Realtors, WI (CAR)
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Facility Selection
- Site Selection
- Advisory Services
- Valuation Analysis
Education and Accreditation
- Miami University, Oxford, OH
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Cum Laude
- SIOR Professional Designation